Heilandskirche

1926 - 1928 errichtet, Architekt Emil Heynen, Brunnen und Keramik von Richard Kuöhl. Dreiflügelanlage mit großem Vorhof, im dominanten Mittelflügel der Kirchensaal, davor offenen Vorhalle. The Church of Our Saviour, designet bei architect Emil Heynen, was built in 1926 - 1928,with e well and a ceramic decoration by Richard Kuöhl. A three-wing complexwith a large fore coert. The church itself is in the dominant central wing, with an open vestibule in front.